Sunday 14 August 2011

The Power of the Mountains

Today I ventured to the mountains. This consisted of a gondola ride to the peaks and then a brief, very very brief hike around the top. I will have to go back when I am much more prepared for a very nice long hike. As far as writing goes, I find that my writing influences are based largely on natural wonders. Thus, I can somehow argue that by enjoying the outdoors I am actually doing study for my work....sure lets go with that. It certainly has nothing to do with the fact that I feel so at home in the outdoors and look forward to every hike and adventure I can go on. All that aside, enjoy some of the pictures from this afternoon!




Ah, there is nothing better than the natural images of the world. I never noticed when I first took the pictures but I really like the ominous look of the clouds against the mountains.

More exploring to come.

C.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment