Tuesday 16 August 2011

Cover News

As I was making my way through Home Depot today I received a very exciting email on my phone. The email was about the cover for The Wolf Guard - Encroaching Dark. It was a rough sketch of the cover! After seeing the rough beginning outline of the cover, my jaw hit the floor!

I am very fortunate to have an extremely talented artist by the name of Patrick Parish of COG Stuidios doing the cover art. Check out Patrick's website
at http://www.cogstudio.com/

Looking at the cover was like looking into my imagination and seeing the scene I had created come to life! Patrick does awesome work!

And now here is the sketch.......




Just kidding, you will have to wait for the finished product!

Thanks again for all the support!

C.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment