Thursday 25 August 2011

Ebook and Print Copy of The Wolf Guard Encroaching Dark

It looks as though the cover is on track for being completed some time this weekend which I am very excited about.  I have really enjoyed the whole process thus far and look forward to projects in the future. Working with Patrick Parish of COG Studio has been a delight. He has been able to interpret all of my crazy ideas and incorporate them into the cover in a very skilled way!

The Ebook should be up and running on Amazon and Smashwords (website that distributes to a number of other sites) within a week and then the print version should be available not long after that!

Thus the countdown shall begin some what as we are only a week away from publishing.

Once I get down to the 24 hour mark I shall post yet again!

C.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment