Thursday 6 October 2011

Unleashing the Underworld

Wolf Guard Unleashing the Underworld the first draft is at Chapter 21 which means there are only another couple of Chapters to go before it is time to edit! Although I do not enjoy editing that much I know it is necessary along the path to the novels release. Thus I shall grit my teeth and push through it!

I have been in contact with Patrick Parish of COG Studios about the cover for Unleashing the Underworld which I am very excited about. I am really looking forward to working with Patrick again as I was so pleased with the work he did for Encroaching Dark.

Prior to Unleashing the Underworld's release I am hoping to find a few individuals interested in doing a review in exchange for a sneak peak of the novel. If you are interested please email me at cpaynton@gmail.com

Thank you once again for the support and coming along for the journey of the Wolf Guard

C.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment