Wednesday 7 September 2011

Repo The Genetic Opera

Alright, so in the meantime while I have been far too busy with life in general and not able to get any writing done, I have been able to watch a movie or two while unpacking.

One of the movies I have watched recently is Repo The Genetic Opera...for some reason I can't get enough of it! The songs, the style and the general story/theme of the movie are fantastic. If you are looking for something very different but very interesting check it out!


In publishing news...the full print version of the cover for Wolf Guard Encroaching Dark is coming along splendidly which means that the print version should be available very soon!

I am really looking forward to announcing the release of the print version as I know I am going to enjoy getting my copy and hopefully others will too!

C.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment