Saturday 31 March 2012

It has been far too long......

Perhaps life has just become too busy lately....or I have had a lack of motivation in the last little while. What ever the reason may be, it has been far too long since I have written anything, edited anything or even updated this blog.

Thus, I shall add a new announcement! I am currently working on a few short story ideas to keep the imaginative juices flowing. I have a project in mind I want to start working on that will be revealed in the next little while. The Wolf Guard series is still in the works as the second book sits unedited. I need to take a break from that project for a little bit though and focus on something a bit different.

For the time being I am going to be adding some short stories to the blog so be sure to look out for those!

C.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment